Q.  When can I start my driver training course?

A.   You can start anytime when available. Please email or call our office 780 742 5537 for availability.

Q. Is it possible to pick me up from my home and drop me off after driving lesson? Do you charge extra for this service?

A.   We can definitely pick you up and drop you off after the class within the city limit of Fort Mcmurray, Alberta.

Q. Do I have to pay the full amount during registration? When should I pay the course fee?

A.   You don’t have to pay in full during registration. You can pay up to 50% of your course fee during the course registration and pay rest of the balance as the course progress.

Q. Is it necessary to have the Class 7 Learner’s License with me during registration? When do you require this license?

A.   We do not need it during the course registration process but we do require your Class 7 Learner’s license before you start the Car Driving Lessons.

Q.  Where and how can I get my Class 7 Learner’s License?

A.   You can achieve your Class 7 Learner’s License from any government approved Registry office in Calgary. You have to study the Handbook provided by Alberta Government and attempt the learner’s exam at the registry office. Some fees will be applied to obtain your license.

Q. What happens if I cancel my scheduled in-car lesson on the same day?

A.   48 hours notice is required to cancel any in-car driving lesson. If you cancel the same day, there will be a cancellation fee of 100 dollars.

Q. Are you going to take the road test after completing the course?

A.   No, all road tests are conducted by the Registry Offices. We can only provide the vehicle for Road Test with a fee.

Q. Can I enroll immediately in my driver training program?

A.   Yes – you can start whenever we have classes available for the type of license you are looking for. Please telephone us at 780 742 5537 and our office staff will be able to advise you on when we have classes available for you,and the time at which the classes start.

Q. When I register will I be expected to pay the full cost of the entire course up front? If not, how and when do I make payments for the course?

A.   We usually request that you pay half the course fee upfront when you register and then the balance any time in the days before you take your first class.

Q. How do I go about getting my Class 7 Learner’s License, and where can I get it from?

A.   Before applying for your Class 7 Learner’s License you must be sure to study the Alberta Government Handbook and sit and pass the qualifying exam. You can take the exam at any one of the government-approved Registry offices .

Q. Do you charge cancellation fees and if so, how much notice do you need to waive the cancellation charge?

A.   We request two days’ prior notice (48 hours) to cancel your in-car lesson so that we can reschedule this time slot for another student. Same-day cancellations will be charged our cancellation fee of 100 dollars. .